5 STAR VIP
Accommodation in Medina in 5 Star Hotels from 1 to 4 ZH
Accommodation in Makkah in 5 Star Hotels from 4 to 14 ZH
Accommodation in Mina in VIP Air-conditioned Tent
Stay in Arafat in upgraded Air-conditioned Tent
Transfer from Medina to Makkah on Air-conditioned Bus
- Hotel in Madinah Dar-al-Hijra Intercontinental or Similar
- Hotel in Makkah Pullman ZamZam or Similar
Departure: July 21st, 2020
Returning: August 5th, 2020
Triple: $12,490 /- ⇔ Double: $13,990/-
- Quad = 4 beds per room
- Triple = 3 beds per room
- Double = 2 beds per room
Hajj Package Price based on departure from:
New York (JFK) | Dallas (DFW) | Houston (IAH) | Chicago (ORD)
We have very limited seats. Please click BOOK NOW to register.
May Allah (SWT) accept you for Hajj this year. Ameen.
- Breakfast & dinner buffet will be served at the hotel
- Air conditioned buses throughout the journey
- Mazaraat - Visit Islamic historical sites at Madinah
- Group accompanied by Imams & Group Leader
- Meet & assist in Madinah, Makkah, & Jeddah
- 5 liter packed ZamZam water
- Ihram for Male pilgrims
Package does not include:
- Hajj check to the Unified Agent office (+$500)
- Cost of Zabiha/sacrifice (+$150)
- Flight difference from Atlanta (+$300) - Other gateways are available based on your departure city (Extra fare will be added)
- Additional stopover charges other than Hajj/Saudi
- Note: Travel dates may vary slightly according to selected flight
Hajj Requirements:- Need US Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of journey, with 4 empty pages minimum.
- If have foreign Passport then need original Green Card with the passport.
- The Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of journey, and with 4 empty pages minimum.
- Need Hajj Visa Application form filled-out with black ink, or print and sign.
- Need four (4) colored passport size photos with white background. (Write your name and date of birth on the back of each picture).
- Need vaccination records or certificate for Meningitis injection from doctor.
- Need Copy of notarized marriage certificate for sister traveling with her husband.
- Need letter of permission from Mahram for sister over 45 traveling alone.
- Need Copy of birth certificate for children if traveling.
- Need copy of Shahadah (acceptance of Islam) certificate for new Muslim who has not changed their names.
MEDINA: 1st – 4th ZH
- Accommodation: Five stars hotel Dar-al-Hijra intercontinental across the street from the Haram.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
MAKKAH: 4th – 14th ZH
- Traveling from Medina to Makkah will be on private Air-conditioned buses.
- Accommodation: Five stars hotel PULLMAN ZAM ZAM in the Clock Tower building facing the Haram.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet served at the hotel.
MANASIK: 8th – 12th ZH
- Accommodation: Mena: Air-conditioned North America tents. Sofa beds will be provided.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner box meals will be served at Mena camp from 8Zh to 12Zh.
- Arafat: Food: One hot meal will be served in Arafat Camp.
- Muzdalifa: it is open place and bedding will be provided.
Note: You will have full access to your room at hotel during Manasek (Meal will be served only in Mena Camp).
- Accommodation: Back to Hotel in Makkah: Complete your Hajj rituals and prepare for departure to Jeddah according to the flight schedule.